Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You Laugh You Lose
[Image: G0ceXoS.jpg]

[Image: 8MTBYPs.jpg]

[Image: Zu5bpJu.jpg]
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
[Image: DErpixVVwAAvbtg.jpg:large]
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
[Image: buwn75dx4mbz.jpg]
Denethor Wrote:[18|Feb 12:25 PM]: You're foreign, aren't you
[Image: DGOSu3HXcAAMKPT.jpg:large]
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
[Image: 93eZX4q.jpg]
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
[Image: E5M154d.jpg]

[Image: jsyfQ2P.gif]

[Image: xkAhJHw.jpg]
[Image: THllwoqUHQjs2YcM1L7j0Fsg-O0fHn2OY1lFkHpH...ecd7546b06]

[Image: tumblr_otld9ab1YH1uk2ttbo1_1280.jpg]
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a lot of bitching.<br /><br />- The Tao of Wombat
[Image: ONyQAaw.jpg]

[Image: p2MzfE0.jpg]
I would bet $100 three Thai hookers these were Colombian hookers, being the vast majority in Panama...fun fact, they have a special work visa specifically for them.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/24/army-soldiers-removed-from-pence-detail-after-bringing-women-back-to-hotel-in-panama.html
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
[Image: d1kRpoD.png]

[Image: FyEAPaH.jpg]

[Image: EHCSBZi.jpg]

[Image: Nk9jRbA.png]

[Image: crVTYHa.jpg]
[Image: DJ59yxeX0AExpYo.jpg]

[Image: DJ59yYMX0AAoORt.jpg]
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠