Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You Cringe You Lose
LOOK GUYS FUCKING MILSIM

Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
Those guys are a bunch of fucking autists.
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
Great song tho
Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
(03-08-2015, 02:52 AM)hussaf Wrote: Great song tho

If you start your mornings with a six-course meal of cock.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
song puts john Williams to shame
Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
I guess there's still no accounting for taste and it takes all kinds to fill the freeways (or the subway if you're a cityfag).
Yeah,...So?

"Get out my other gun"
Entire Audience: "Put it down!"
That is one built, tough mother fucker though. 
Fuck you turtle, I lost at the first post
Drunk Uncle PI
[quote dateline='1396713068']
Caught internet VD a few times.
[/quote]
(03-07-2015, 03:31 PM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote: LOOK GUYS FUCKING MILSIM

There is a TL member here that plays with them.
Just a dumb grunt.

Our SNCOIC played this song and I remember wanting to leave the room. I'm pretty sure even our poolees felt embarrassed and they didn't even do anything lol.

(03-08-2015, 04:55 PM)Notorious P.O.G. Wrote:

"Get out my other gun"
Entire Audience: "Put it down!"

lol Some feds are so boot.

We had one fed guy always come into our space for coordination, he carried an M4 with tons of bling, a pistol, had a knife constantly attached to his flak, never took it off either. My friend Rob was all like "why the fuck does he need all that bling, he works in an office all day..." lol
Last month I saw a cop working a mardi gras ball wearing a full flak jacket including the sapi plates.... who the fuck needs sapi plates at an event reserved for wealthy middle aged white people?
I'm cringing at all of you fucking mouth breathers not contributing.
The walking really slow thing in milsim is so dumb.
Beat this gem.

I can try! 

Quote:Maximilian: At this moment Elk is the coolest
oh god.......well played sir

(03-11-2015, 08:08 PM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote:

Black Americans will latch on to any damn thing a famous person does (directed at the Black American community) and follow it no questions asked. How does this shitty song further any cause? So you got on youtube (the females who sang it) and tried your best Whitney Houston impression; now what? You did it for the likes you attention whores. Cringed and raged at the same time.
Victim of the negative karma bugger
*sigh*
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fctry/hillary-clinton-action-figure?ref=discovery

I lost and I wasn't even in this thread. Yuck.
http://imgur.com/gallery/g3F7E
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters

That song...
Also, to be called Milsim it should should have at least half the teams consisting of players who can't wait to go do something else. Not to mention that most matches would be spent cleaning gear or standing by to stand by.
(03-16-2015, 01:47 AM)Xyborg Wrote: That song...
Also, to be called Milsim it should should have at least half the teams consisting of players who can't wait to go do something else. Not to mention that most matches would be spent cleaning gear or standing by to stand by.

The Onion has you covered:

[Image: 2v96l2c.jpg]
Yup, that is brilliant.