Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
MECEP Thread
Thanks for the feedback. I think everyone in this thread has already gone through OCC but helpful nonetheless.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yeah, I realized that after I posted and actually looked at the dates.
I’m submitting for board 3 this December and was wondering if anyone else out there was doing the same.
Good luck. I didn't do the all digital package but let me know if you have any questions with any of the process / OCS / college shit.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Thanks man. I’ll hit you up if I have any questions. Im currently at the battalion level, my package is going up to regiment soon.

Edit: realized I quoted myself haha
(10-03-2017, 06:25 PM)dotKev Wrote: Good luck. I didn't do the all digital package but let me know if you have any questions with any of the process / OCS / college shit.

I just submitted on board 3. My package was pretty locked on and RS looking good for me. I have to look towards March now for the message but I’m confident. I’m looking into Rutgers and I saw that you’re currently going there. Do you have any insight on the MECEP life there? I’m talking as far as the unit. Are you the only one? The two schools I’m torn between are Rutgers and Texas A&M.
(12-05-2017, 05:40 AM)The_Wag_Bag Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 06:25 PM)dotKev Wrote: Good luck. I didn't do the all digital package but let me know if you have any questions with any of the process / OCS / college shit.

I just submitted on board 3. My package was pretty locked on and RS looking good for me. I have to look towards March now for the message but I’m confident. I’m looking into Rutgers and I saw that you’re currently going there. Do you have any insight on the MECEP life there? I’m talking as far as the unit. Are you the only one? The two schools I’m torn between are Rutgers and Texas A&M.
Sent you a PM.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk