Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Social Media Follies
Here we go, let's continue where we left off.

This is a dumping ground for all of the stupid things you see on social media.  All of the petty drama.  All of the half-baked, oversimplified political opinions which think that complex social and political issues can be reduced to two-sentence picture captions.  All of the stupid fucking moto pages which embarrass the military.  And in general, all of the people who really have no business operating a social media profile.  All the dumb shit goes here.

I have this one friend, he's nice enough.  But he is VERY uneducated politically.  This is the SECOND TIME in like a few months that I've seen him post the Joe vs. Jose illegal immigration fictional anecdote.  It's long, so just Google it.  Anyway, it's really fucking stupid and inaccurate.
I was friends with some guy who kept posting atheist posts this one time. I unfriended him because honestly I just didn't really care.
(03-03-2015, 07:27 PM)Bozzy Wrote: I was friends with some guy who kept posting atheist posts this one time. I unfriended him because honestly I just didn't really care.

I have a friend like that, too. He's not AS annoying as he once was. But come on, he'd always point out about the imposition of religious beliefs upon others...WELL? Has a bell gone off yet?
WHAT COLOR IS THIS DRESS!?!!?!? Only 90's kids will get it!
Annoying posters?

I open my phone and have 27 new notifications. 25 of them are something my dad shared.

I'm happy he finally found facebook so he could see pictures of his grand kids but at the same time.. Jesus fuck. He shares EVERYTHING.
Just a dumb grunt.
Ppl that post every aspect of their life. "at work!" "out to dinner at...!" "now we're at ...!".

So you got up and went to work. Big whoop!

Also ppl who post only serious "thoughtful" stuff. Stupid poems and whatnot. 

Never posts anything funny -- ever!
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
Hashtags. Hashtags on hashtags on hashtags. ARE YOU REALLY THAT FULL OF YOURSELF?!
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
If you know what this is, you had an AWESOME childhood!
Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
"OMY GUYZ UR NOT GOING TO BELEEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! CLICK TO FIND OUT!"

I rarely ever post to my facebook. I just skim through the rest of the bullshit and by the time I'm done I no longer want to contribute to the 7th grade level retardation.
Just a dumb grunt.
Sorry guys. I'll try and calm down With the facebutt.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
I'm not posting pictures but my buddy's wife is a militant breastfeeding type. I swear the only person I've seen their tits more is my wife. And it's all over facebook. And heaven forbid you say anything to the negative about it.
(09-24-2014, 05:32 AM)damn03 pid=' Wrote:<br />dont question yoss, he knows everything and youre wrong.<br />
I have a couple friends that take a selfie every fucking day. Every. Day. I have actually blocked them.
NSFgirl [28|Apr 06:29 AM]: Look, I have 3 holes, and 2 are free to be used. Don't be greedy and expect the 3rd too.
Post pics of your buddy's wife.

Breastfeeding is not negative in any way. Enjoy the view. WTF is wrong with you?
He's just upset those damned babies heads get in the way of the glorious view.

(03-04-2015, 12:49 PM)CPD Wrote: Post pics of your buddy's wife.

Breastfeeding is not negative in any way. Enjoy the view. WTF is wrong with you?

This broad is a second generation dependa.  Momma was a dependa, and is she. I'd much rather not share that with the board. Nothing good to look at.  She looks kind of like a troll to me...and I have low standards. 
(09-24-2014, 05:32 AM)damn03 pid=' Wrote:<br />dont question yoss, he knows everything and youre wrong.<br />
http://thespiritscience.net/2014/10/26/still-unsure-about-alien-life-this-settles-it/

This has been floating around for me. Do note some of the comments for bonus material.

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
Everything posted at http://www.woundedamericanwarrior.com
It's basically peak Tea Party
There are way too many 'funny' wine pictures/e*cards showing up on my FB feed. Look, I don't care if you joke about drinking, but don't lie about it and try to act classy. I know these bitches are not sipping on wine as often as they'd lead everyone to believe. You go to their houses and all they offer is a Bud light and shitty ass Bacardi for shots.

All of facebook offends me.
But it's a needed evil.

I have to keep track of anti-gmo retards somehow. It makes "The List" a little easier to sort out.
Waiter? Waiter? Ah, when will I remember- Order desert first, THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
[Image: IMG_20150310_225402.jpg]
THEYS TRYNA INDOCKTRYNATE UR CHILLINS!!!!!!!!
There are a lot of retards around here.
Holy shit that post gave me autism. I also didn't know that it only takes months to learn Arabic and The U.S. Special Forces are the only ones that learn it.
Because memorizing words to a song=learning that language to proficiency.

Insert mention of being a veteran to quantify stupid statements.
It seems like "As a veteran..." is becoming the new "I'm not racist, but..."
Now he's being called a poser in the comments. Haha.
I don't think he is, he says he's medically retired because he got shot in the face, it certainly looks like he got shot in the face, haha.